CMH Jeep® Umhlanga would like to introduce the All-New Jeep® Grand Cherokee L.
The reveal of the All-New Jeep® Grand Cherokee L in South Africa marks 81 years of 4×4 leadership with the rebirth of an American SUV icon- blending off-road capability with a premium on-road driving experience, which, for the first time in the vehicle’s history, includes a third row of seating.
The design and engineering of the newest iteration deliver an unmatched combination of even more legendary 4×4 capability, superior on-road refinement, premium styling and craftsmanship inside and out, and a host of advanced safety and technology features.
The range comprises three models: the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Overland and Summit Reserve. Standard across the prototype is the all-aluminium 3.6 litre Pentastar V6 engine, rated at 210kw and 344 Nm of torque and mated with an 8-speed Automatic Transmission.
The interior design of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers one of the most exquisite and technically advanced passenger cabins in the industry.
Below are some of the key highlights:
– A segment-exclusive 10.25-inch front passenger screen offering co-pilot assistance with navigation, camera viewing and visual entertainment.
– Front seats with power 16-way adjustable position with memory and lumbar as standard on Summit Reserve.
– A McIntosh audio sound system – Stellantis is currently the only automotive manufacturer in the world to carry this sound system, which comes standard with the Overland and Summit Reserve. The advanced, high-performance audio system features a 17-channel amplifier with a maximum output of 950 watts and 19 speakers, including a 10-inch subwoofer.
– The latest generation Uconnect 5 Digital audio 8.4 inch system( on Limited trim) or a 10.1-inch (on Overland &Summit Reserve).
– Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android with 12 USB Ports.
– Legendary off-road capability courtesy of Quadra-Lift air suspension allowing for 276mm ground clearance on Overland & Summit Reserve.
The All New Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers more than 110 safety and security features
– Full-speed collision warning with active braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection.
– Parallel and perpendicular park assist.
– Night vision camera with pedestrian and animal detection(Summit Reserve).
– Rear cross path detection.
– Adaptive cruise control with stop and go.
– Lane Sense Lane departure warning with lane keep assisting.
– Advance brake assist.
– Blind-spot monitoring.
– Switch-activated electric park brake.
Visit CMH Jeep Umhlanga to view our exclusive range of The All-New Jeep Grand Cherokee L variants.